With the Framesoft Document Management (FDM) Platform, Framesoft offers a secure online data room / document repository for exchanging information between multiple internal and / or external parties.
The FDM Platform has been developed to keep important information safe, providing selective access features and giving total control over confidential documents used in projects such as mergers and acquisitions, legal transactions, business capital raises, due diligence, clinical trials and many more.
The FDM Platform allows the creation of the required organizational structures as well as managing of all types of electronic files (e-Files) and documents to be tracked, stored & searched via full text search or by assigning keywords configured on the basis of self-defined business rules.
The FDM Platform can be accessed in the following ways:
- FDM Internet Browser Module (e.g. MS Internet Explorer, Google Chrome)
- MS File Explorer (FDM Virtual File System)*
- MS Office 365 integration*
- Framesoft Scanning Solution (FSS)*
- Forwarding e-Mail into FDM Platform including response*
FDM Platform offers a security level required for exchanging confidential documents such as:
- State of the art TLS encryption of data transfer
- Fine grained authorization privilege system (access control)
- Access to single folder & document
Furthermore, the FDM Platform can be utilized very easily and instantly:
- the Usage is based on a monthly membership model per named user
- Number of users can be updated anytime
- Membership can be terminated on monthly basis
- Very quick setup & configuration of organization specific profiles
The FDM Platform is offered as Software as a Service (SaaS).
Contact us at
* Setup & configuration required